If you’re new to dancing, you can get a good taste of swing dancing by attending a local dance where there is typically a beginner lesson at the beginning followed by open dancing. If you find you get bit by the swing dance bug (most people do) and find you want to learn more, be sure to check out the variety of local lessons available. Generally, most lessons are done as a “series” and are not “drop-in” style. Be sure to check with the instructor for class details.
Check the Events Calendar to see lessons dates and times.
This list is roughly in order from north-to-south in the Charlotte area.
1. Rick Kipe Cornelius, NC Check website for details www.corneliuspr.org/swingdance.html
2. GottaswingCharlotte Instruction with Denise & Joe Polsgrove and occasional guest instructors around Charlotte GottaswingCharlotte.com 8O3-548-23O4
3. Lovin' Lindy Instruction with Eric & Stephanie Simpson around Charlotte LovinLindy.com Services also include private lessons. They'll entertain & teach at your public, private, corporate or wedding event!
4. Denise & Joe Polsgrove Instruction around Charlotte, NC and Fort Mill, SC firstname.lastname@example.org 8O3-548-23O4 Services also include private lessons from their Fort Mill home, group lessons at the Fort Mill YMCA, and DJ services. They'll entertain & teach at your public, private, corporate or wedding event!
5. David Whittington More info: Meetup.com